Friday, April 6, 2012

Hand Placed Glitter V-Gaps

O hai dere.
I don't have a lot to tell you guys today, so I'll get straight to the nail art.
I will say that I think this is my favorite art so far. Top three, at least.
What do you think?



I go gaga for hand placed glitter. LOVE IT.
I went with a pastel minty green, since Easter is coming up, and I think the nude and gold compliment it really well. 
This was created using Revlon Minted, Revlon Endless Possibilities (which is a lot like Nude Now, but is opaque in two coats instead of four!) and Milani Jewel FX Gold.

I also thought you guys would like to know that I just bought a decent sized haul from Dollar Nail Art, including a few nail art contest prizes! Get excited!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the hand placed glitter. This mani makes me second guess my desion to leave the hex glitter behind at Micheals the other day!

    ReplyDelete