Sunday, April 8, 2012

Cinderella Glitter Gradient and Sharing the Love

Hey, all! I hope you're having a wonderful Easter! Or a splendid Sunday, whichever you prefer.
I have some simple art for you today, just a glitter gradient over a nice shimmer polish. I was going for Easter and spring with pastels, but I think it reads "Ice Queen." It may have missed the mark, but I think it is gorgeous, either way.




I used Revlon Stunning, a holo hex glitter with silver and blue micro glitter over three coats of Sinful Colors Cinderella. I topped it all off with Hard Candy Mattely in Love, though you wouldn't be able to tell from the pictures. This is what two days of vigorous hand washing does to a matte top coat.

In an unrelated note, if you guys are Zoya newbies, like myself, you might not know about their Share The Love promotion, going on right now. All you need to do is click a Share the Love link, and sign up for an account. In your new "my account" section, you'll find a coupon for one free Zoya polish! I just bought Loredana with mine, and I can't wait for it to arrive! Matte shimmers are probably my favorite type of polish.

After you set up an account, you can get your own Share the Love link and you get love points for each person you refer. Love points can be used for more free polish. It's a win-win for everyone!
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I was just looking at Loredana earlier. I think I'm ordering spoons of every grey or grey-ish polish they have. :P

    Lovely mani, too. Makes me think of watching the figure skating during the winter Olympics. And I love figure skating!

    ReplyDelete