Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Formalities Post

You know what I'm talking about, most blogs have them. The ones that are all talk and no pictures, usually explaining a random occurrence - an absence, an issue with email or the like. This is one of those things and I apologize in advance. 

I'm sorry for my week long vanishing act. My SO and I went on a big, ol' cleaning spree (which isn't exactly finished yet.. bedroom, here's looking at you) and between dishes and lifting random boxes of junk, my nails where in the line of chipping fire. So I haven't had a lot to share with you all. 

That being said, I do have a lot to look forward to! I still have the Versatile Blog award to share and the awesome polish I'm wearing now. That will be posted tomorrow, pinkie promise. I got two new polishes yesterday, one of which I'm very excited to swatch for you guys. I also plan to enter Chalkboard Nails' Dotting Tool Nail Art Contest and you should too! And finally, I went out and got this awesome holo foam board so I can make my own nail polish rack. 

Look for all that and be really excited, because I totally am! 

Here's a picture of my cat trying to get me to play with her instead of photographing my nails.
What is it with bloggers and cats?

No comments:

Post a Comment